Sunday 27 February 2011

Tim Walker

Im going back to school today (please please kill me), and so I probably wont be able to post for a while (no blogging at school and all..), so I'm sitting in my freeeezing room as my parents are downstairs slaving away over a delicious sunday lunch... anyway here goes,

I wanted to post about this photographer that I have been INCREDIBLY inspired by, Tim Walker is a British photographer and has photographed for vogue and other fab magazines, he has also photographed amazing models like Lilly Cole, who looks simply wicked in all his shots!
he uses a sort of fairytale/ fantasy theme in his art, with amazing ideas that always look so innovative and exiting!









1 comment:

  1. i love your blog, so creative :)
    if you don't mind i'm going to tweet about it x

    ReplyDelete